- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that the websites you visit send to the browser and that allows the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to facilitate your next visit and make the site is most helpful to you. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user, additionally they are only associated with a code (ID) that identifies the device and / or browser used on each visit, so they do not provide references that allow to deduce other personal data of the user.
- Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time that they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
- Cookies used on the web
Next, the cookies that are being used in this portal are identified, as well as their type and function:
- Essential Cookies .
These cookies are essential for the use of the portal, in the sense of facilitating the registration process in it, as well as allowing users a faster and safer access to the services selected within the Portal.
- Functional Cookies .
Through the use of functional cookies, it is possible for The Republic or the third party that it hires, to personalize the services offered on the Portal, providing each user with information that is or may be of interest to them, based on the use they make. of the services and the specific pages you visit within the Portal.
- Analysis and / or Performance Cookies .
Through analysis or performance cookies, Therichbaby or the third party that it hires, can carry out different analyzes and studies of the information collected, in order to improve the products and services that Therichbaby offers to users.
- Advertising Cookies .
The Republic or the third party that it hires, through the use of these cookies, may deliver to the user advertising that it considers may be of interest, according to the preferences and behaviors that the user has or has had within the portal network. of the Republic.
- Purposes of cookies
Cookies are used:
- In order to offer the user content and information more appropriate to their interests and facilitate their navigation through our Services
- To record user preferences and provide faster access
- Personalize the advertisements that are inserted on our website based on the preferences and interests of the user, whether they are selected by The Rich Baby, by the advertisers themselves or their representatives through intermediaries and advertising operators.
- Cookies with Third Parties
- How to modify the cookie settings
You can configure your browser, accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation allows and which does not, by following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser used:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu): Internet Options> Privacy> Advanced
- Firefox: Options> Privacy> Cookies
- Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu): Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy (Content Settings)> Cookies
- Safari, iPad and iPhone: Preferences> Privacy
- Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies
- What happens if cookies are disabled?
In the event that Cookies are disabled, we will not be able to maintain your preferences and some functionalities of the Services may be inoperative, not being able to offer you personalized services.
- Contact us
channels: email [email protected]
or through our web portal www.therichbaby.com .
The Rich Baby can modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative requirements or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce, therefore we recommend that users of our web portals review it periodically.